Documents Required for the Postgraduate Studies Programme
- Fully completed application form (posted on the website).
- Certified copy of a BA degree or a Diploma.
- Certified copy of transcript of academic record(s).
- Full curriculum vitae.
- Published papers (if any) or other research papers.
- Two reference letters from faculty members or a professional body.
- Certificate of English language skills*.
- Other higher education degrees/diplomas (if any).
- Evidence of professional experience (if any).
- Photocopy of passport or National Identity Card.
- Two small-size photographs.
* Candidates who are not holders of a certificate of English language skills will be examined in the English language by a committee assigned by the Coordination Committee of the Postgraduate Studies Programme. Candidates can also prove their knowledge of English by having a degree that was taught or researched in an English-speaking country.